There are many versions of pork ribs recipes, oven baked, BBQ, smoked and various countries around the world have their own unique style of preparing.
This version of pork ribs is very easy to make and extremely delicious. Beer is the most important ingredient in this recipe, it will make the ribs melt in your mouth.
Beer Pork Ribs
- 2.2 lbs pork ribs
- 2 onion
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- 2 tbsp oil vegetable
- 2 cups beer lager
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp mix of herb seasoning
- 1 tsp thyme dry
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- Slice the ribs and put them in a bowl. Add Dijon mustard, salt, pepper, thyme, mix of herb seasoning and chilli flakes. Leave the bowl in a refrigerator and let it marinade for at least two hours.
- Use a grill pan, and cook the meat until it gets light brown color, for about ten minutes.
- In a different pot on low heat, add oil, semi cooked ribs and onions. Stir from time to time and cook until onions are soft.
- Add ketchup and stir.
- Add beer, sweet paprika, salt, pepper and more chilli if you like more spicier dish.
- Cook until boil, then cover, and let it cook on a low heat until ribs are done, for about an hour. Stir from time to time.
- Remove the ribs and add cornstarch in the sauce and cook until sauce thickens.
- Serve the ribs alongside the sauce and potato chips.