If we speak about pork meat, this is by far the most tender part. Like always, bacon enhance flavor of the pork perfectly, and cream cheese sauce brings balance to the whole dish.
We have to be honest and say that bacon wrapped pork tenderloin in cream cheese sauce isn’t something we recommend you have on weekly basis, but on the other hand, it is perfect for diets like Keto and low carb.
We grilled some vegetables to go alongside this dish, so we can get our daily vitamin intake, so in the end everything is just as it should be.
Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin In Cream Cheese Sauce
- 1,3 lbs pork tenderloin
- 3.5 oz cream cheese
- 10 oz bacon
- 1 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- various vegetables for grilling (bell peppers, zucchini, onion )
- Season the tenderloin bite size pieces with salt and pepper and then wrap them in bacon.
- Cook the pork for around 15 minutes on medium-low heat so bacon doesn't burn.
- Set aside when done.
- In the same pan, bring cream cheese and heavy cream to the boil.
- Put the pork back in and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Grill the vegetables of your choice and serve them alongside bacon wrapped pork and sauce.