Use your slow cooker to prepare this great twist on basic barbecue chicken. Throw the chicken breasts in frozen, and serve with baked potatoes.
Zesty Slow Cooker Chicken Barbecue
- 6 frozen skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (12) ounce bottle barbeque sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- Place chicken in a slow cooker. In a bowl, mix the barbecue sauce, Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over the chicken.
- Cover, and cook 3 to 4 hours on High or 6 to 8 hours on Low.