Superbowl, super tasty, super easy, pretty much everything is super with this recipe.
Classic deviled eggs, everyone can prepare this and with a couple of tricks regarding peeling of the eggs (ice cold water in a separate container and just shake it a couple of times), it takes you very little time to make recipe and enjoy the game!
Super Easy Super Tasty Super Bowl Stuffed Eggs
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp mustard
- freshly ground black pepper for garnish
- sweet paprika for garnish
- chopped parsley for garnish
- Place eggs in a saucepan, and cover with water. Heat on high until water begins to boil, then cover, turn the heat to low, and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from the stove top and leave covered for 15 minutes.
- Peel the eggs, using the instruction from description.
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise. Take out the each yolk.
- Mash the yolks into a fine crumble using a fork.
- Add mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper, and mix well.
- Fill up the yolk mixture into the egg whites.
- Sprinkle with pepper, paprika and parsley.