Packed with whole grains and fresh fruit, this Summer Fruit Breakfast Bake requires minimal effort, leaves your home smelling delicious, and fills up the whole family!
Summer Fruit Breakfast Bake
- 3 bananas sliced
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup peaches sliced
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes or shreds
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan and place banana slices in the bottom of the pan.
- In a separate bowl, combine quinoa, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Pour mixture over the bananas.
- Arrange sliced peaches and strawberries over the oat mixture.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, and vanilla extract. Slowly pour mixture over the fruit.
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 1 hour, or until top is light brown and firm.
- Serve warm or cold, topped with yogurt, fresh fruit, or powdered sugar.