Smoothie & Cake…best combination!
Strawberry Banana Smoothie Cake
Easy and fresh...
For the crust
- 3 graham crackers
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 3 tbsp water
For the smoothie
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup cool whip or coconut whipped cream
- First, make your crust. In a food processor, process 3 graham crackers until they turn into graham cracker crumbs. Then, add in 2 tablespoons of peanut butter and 3 tablespoons of water and process until it becomes doughy.
- Separate dough into two equal parts. Then, spray 2 mini cake springform pans with nonstick cooking spray and use your fingers to press dough into pan creating your crust. Set aside.
- Next, make your smoothie. In a magic bullet or blender, blend 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries and a 1/2 cup frozen bananas with 1 cup of almond milk. Feel free to add some protein powder!
- Then, pour half of the smoothie on top of one pan and the other half on top of the other.
- Place in freezer for about 1 hour, or until the smoothie firms up enough to add your whipped topping. *Note- you do not want it to freeze solid or you won’t be able to eat it!
- Once your smoothie has solidified a little, add 1/4 cup cool whip (or any kind of whipped topping) and sprinkle on dark chocolate chips.
- Place back in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
Recipe from fitfoodiefinds.com
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!