Slow cooker latte is an easy latte recipe with festive mint and warm vanilla flavors.
Slow Cooker Peppermint Vanilla Lattes
- 4 cups milk
- 2 cups very strong brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar + more to taste
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 to 1 tsp peppermint extract to taste
- whipped cream
- In a 2-quart or 3-quart Crock Pot, stir together the milk, coffee, sugar, vanilla, and mint. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, or until steamy-hot. Don’t let it boil! Flip switch to warm or watch closely once it’s hot. Taste and add additional sugar and/or mint as you wish.
- Ladle into glasses and top with whipped cream and crushed candy canes. Add a peppermint stick and you’re good to go!