A versatile meal that kept simple with just black beans, corn and tomatoes. Jazz it up any way you like! Make it spicy, make it mild. Add lots of veggies or none. Totally up to you! Add the orzo pasta at the end and it will only take about 15 minutes.
Slow Cooker Enchilada Pasta
- 425 g can black beans drained and rinsed
- 410 g can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 340 g bottle enchilada sauce
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp dried cilantro
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 110 g cream cheese
- 2 cups dried orzo pasta
- Place all ingredients except for orzo pasta in slow cooker.
- Cook on high for up to 4 hours or low for up to 8 until all ingredients are warmed through and cheese is melted.
- Add in orzo pasta and stir to combine everything evenly.
- Let cook for 15 - 30 minutes on high until pasta is cooked and tender.
- Add additional broth or water 1/4 cup at a time if needed to ensure pasta is tender without drying out.