Did you know you can cook potato salad in your slow cooker?
Slow Cooker Deviled Egg Potato Salad
- 10 medium potatoes peeled, cut into 1 inch cubes and rinsed well
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 kosher dill spears diced
- 2 green onions finely chopped
- 6 hard-boiled eggs cut into 1 inch cubes and rinsed well chopped
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in the slow cooker. Add Italian dressing and vinegar. Stir. Add enough water to cover potatoes. Cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours.
- Drain well. Set in fridge to cool.
- When cool, add eggs, pickles and green onions. Toss to combine.
- In a small bowl combine mayo, mustard, garlic salt, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Stir. Pour over potato mixture. Stir to coat well.
- Set in fridge to chill until serving, at least an hour. Garnish with extra egg.