Did you know you can cook potato salad in your slow cooker?
Slow Cooker Deviled Egg Potato Salad
This version actually combines two traditional holiday sides into one. Plus, if you’re cooking a huge meal, utilizing your slow cooker frees up some stove top space too.
- 10 medium potatoes peeled, cut into 1 inch cubes and rinsed well
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 kosher dill spears diced
- 2 green onions finely chopped
- 6 hard-boiled eggs cut into 1 inch cubes and rinsed well chopped
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in the slow cooker. Add Italian dressing and vinegar. Stir. Add enough water to cover potatoes. Cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours.
- Drain well. Set in fridge to cool.
- When cool, add eggs, pickles and green onions. Toss to combine.
- In a small bowl combine mayo, mustard, garlic salt, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Stir. Pour over potato mixture. Stir to coat well.
- Set in fridge to chill until serving, at least an hour. Garnish with extra egg.
Recipe from parade.com
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!