This pumpkin soup is a creamy treat that your whole family will love.
It’s easy and this amount of prep time will give you more space to focus on other things.
Be sure to serve it warm, optionally with toast or a piece of bread.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW:
- 3.3 lbs pumpkin
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 34 oz chicken or vegetable broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- 17 oz milk
- 1 egg
- 4.2 oz sour cream
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Cut the pumpkin into cubes.
- Put oil in a pot and bake pumpkin cubes until soft. Add water as needed. Mix pumpkin cubes occasionally so that they do not stick to the bottom of the pot.
- When the pumpkin is soft, mix it into the puree.
- Pour chicken or vegetable broth into pot, add salt and pepper.
- When it boils, add milk. Boil more for 5 Minutes.
- Whisk the cream and egg before serving in a bowl and slowly add the pumpkin soup. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.