This is a very soft and juicy pork in a very interesting sauce.
Try this combination and delight your guests when they come for dinner.
Pork With Balsamic Vinegar and Capers Sauce
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 lb pork steak
- 1/4 pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp capers
- Put flour and powder in a pan and roll each steak into the mixture. Shake off the excess flour.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the pork medallions in the hot oil until golden-brown on all sides.
- After 15 minutes Pour in the balsamic vinegar and chicken broth.
- Reduce heat to medium, and simmer until the pork is tender.
- Remove the pork from the skillet then stir the lemon zest and capers into the simmering sauce.
- Cook for a 5 minutes.
- Serve pork with sauce and potatoes.