Pizza is something that everyone love and this roll style pizza pie is one of the options of which you can enjoy this ultimate comfort food but in a different way.
There are several variations of this recipe, this one turned out great,so make sure you try it!
- 1.1 lbs phyllo dough
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 lbs cooked ham sliced
- 1/2 lbs Mozzarella shreded
- 3/4 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 cup marinated button mushrooms
- dried oregano
- sesame seeds
- Split phyllo dough so you can make 2 separate rolls.
- Whisk the eggs, add sour cream and salt to taste.
- Smear the egg mixture on 2 phyllo dough sheets, one by one.
- Take another sheet and smear the half of ketchup and oregano.
- Take another sheet, smear with egg mixture and add half of cooked ham.
- With the next sheet, use half of mushrooms.
- Take another sheet and use half of mozzarella cheese.
- Use your hands, bend the ends and make sure they are firm so the filling won't come out and make a roll.
- Smear with egg mixture and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Repeat the process for the other roll.
- Preheat your oven on 390F and bake for around half an hour or until golden brown.