In this delicious meal, we combined pizza ingredients with pasta and got the perfect family dinner for everyone to enjoy! It tastes like pizza, but it’s much less time consuming because you use macaroni instead of fresh dough.
We used ingredients typical for ‘beef sausage and veggie pizza’ but you can use any topping you like. Feel free to let us know your perfect combination.
- 2 cups uncooked fusilli
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 green bell peppers chopped
- 1 sausage diced
- 16 oz pizza sauce
- 4 tbsp milk
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- For start, preheat oven to 350 F (175C).
- Cook fusilli according to package direction.
- Chope the onion, peppers and sausage.
- In a pan over medium heat, cook the onion, garlic and green bell pepper.
- Add sausage and cook for more 5 minutes. Add the beef and cook until brown. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, stir beef in the noodles. Add milk, pizza sause and mix well.
- Pour this mixture into a casserole dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Then top with the mozzarella and bake for 5 minutes.