When you want to pack a filling lunch for your kid, this pickled tuna sandwich can be a good option.
It has eggs, tuna, parsley and mayo to make it tasty.
Pickled Tuna Salad Sandwich
- 1 can tuna
- 2 tbsp pickle relish sweet or dill
- 1 hard-boiled egg chopped
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 8 slices white bread
- salt and pepper
- Add the tuna, egg, and the pickles in a bowl. Mix them gently.
- Add the parsley and mayo to this mix and season it with salt and pepper.
- Spread the mix evenly on four bread slices for four sandwiches.
- Cut them diagonally and serve.