A refrigerated crust makes it a snap to prepare this scrumptious Thai-inspired pizza.
You’ll love the slightly spicy peanut sauce and yummy toppings
Pad Thai Pizza
- 1 tube refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbsp Thai chili sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken shredded
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup carrot shredded
- 1/3 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro minced
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- Unroll dough into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Bake at 425° for 5-6 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the peanut butter, teriyaki sauce, chili sauce and honey. Place chicken in another small bowl; add half of the peanut butter mixture and toss to coat.
- Spread remaining peanut butter mixture over crust; top with chicken and cheese. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.