Ogie’s accordion is a variant of baked potatoes with bacon prepared by our friend Ognjen.
Whether you are skilled in the kitchen or not, you need love and patience for this recipe.
As our friend Ognjen is a very patient man full of emotions, we could not get anything less than a specialty.
Try it and you will be convinced that the recipe of two ingredients – potatoes and bacon, multiplied with love can be a feast!
Ogie's Potato Accordion
- 1 baking dish
- 8 potatoes similar, medium size
- 7 oz smoked bacon cut into smaller slices
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil
- Wash each potato well and leave it in its peel.
- Put the potatoes in a larger spoon or wooden spoon, then cut it like an accordion, but only until the knife reaches the spoon, so that the lower part of the potato remains whole.
- Put a slice of bacon in each cut part of the potato and place it in a baking dish.
- Repeat the procedure with the remaining potatoes.
- Coat the potatoes with olive oil, then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake in the oven preheated to 392°F (200°C) for about 45 minutes or until the potatoes are baked.
- Serve with sour cream or salad as desired.