As if no-bake weren’t tempting enough, consider that the graham cracker crust for these berry cheesecake bars has pecans in it. Ooh la la! In the filling, nonfat Greek yogurt and reduced-fat cream cheese cut the calories and saturated fat.
No-Bake Berry Cheesecake Bars
- 200 g graham crackers broken into large pieces
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 225 g reduced-fat cream cheese softened
- 2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 5 cups fresh berries
- Pulse graham crackers, pecans and salt in a food processor until finely ground. With the motor running, drizzle in oil, then pulse to combine. Press into a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Add cream cheese, yogurt, confectioners' sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice to the food processor. Puree until smooth, about 1 minute. Dollop the mixture over the crust, then gently spread into an even layer. Cover and refrigerate until cold, at least 2 hours and up to 1 day.
- To serve, top with berries and cut into 16 squares.