Multi Cooker Thai green curry is full of flavor…
Multi Cooker Thai Green Curry with Chicken
- 1 kg boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tbsp green curry paste (more to taste if you like it spicy)
- 5 garlic cloves chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 large shallots peeled and cut into thin slices
- 1 red pepper seeded and cut into strips
- 2 carrots peeled and thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 250 g green beans trimmed and cut in half
- 350 ml chicken stock
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 50 g coriander
- 2 limes cut into wedges
- Add the chicken to the inner pot along with the curry paste, garlic, ginger, fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar, shallots, peppers, carrots and chicken stock. Select SLOW COOK HIGH. Press TIME
- ADJUSTMENT and press + button to increase the time to 3 hours.
- Press START.
- In the last hour of cooking, add the green beans and coconut milk and stir to combine.
- Let the programme end. Tear most of the coriander leaves, stir through. Press CANCEL.
- To serve, scatter the remaining coriander leaves over the top and serve with the wedges of lime.