Multi Cooker pasta Primavera is delicous and colorfull fusilli pasta.
Multi Cooker Pasta Primavera
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 carrot diced
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 zucchini diced
- 650 ml tomato sauce
- 3 cups dried fusilli pasta
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1/4 cup whipping cream optional
- Set Multicooker on SAUTE function according to manufacturer’s instructions. Add oil. Cook red pepper, zucchini and carrot for 2 minutes, or until veggies start to soften.
- Stir in pasta sauce, 2 cups water and pasta. Lock on lid. Set on HIGH PRESSURE for 8 minutes, or until pasta is al dente. Manually release pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions before removing lid.
- Stir in parsley and cream, if using, to serve.