Multi Cooker Orzo Style Paella is a full of colors and flavors…
Multi Cooker Orzo Style Paella
Very popular Spanish meal...
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion finely diced
- 280 g roasted peppers drained and thickly sliced
- 175 g Chorizo sausage skinned and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp red tomato pesto
- 300 g orzo pasta
- 700 ml hot vegetable stock
- 125 g frozen broad beans defrosted, outer skin removed if desired
- 100 g frozen peas defrosted
- fresh flat leaf parsley finely chopped for garnish
- Select SAUTE and press START. Add oil to inner pot and add onion, peppers and sliced Chorizo, cook with lid open for 6 – 7 minutes. Add garlic, paprika and red pesto, continue cooking for one minute whilst stirring. Add orzo, cook for one further minute and add stock. Press CANCEL.
- Close lid, select PASTA and press START. When machine bleeps press START again.
- When countdown is at 3 mins open lid, stir in broad beans and peas. Close lid and cook until end of programme.
Recipe for Clever chef
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!