Serve chilled and with your favorite main dish, and watch the whole family gobble it up. When you have bacon, ranch, and pasta all in one meal, you know it will be a side dish that everyone will want a bit of.
Multi Cooker Copy Cat Bacon And Ranch Suddenly Salad
- 1 box small shells
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 packet hidden valley ranch
- 3 cups water
- 6 slices crumbled bacon or bacon bits
- Pour in dry pasta and water.
- Place peas and carrots on top.
- Place pot on Manual High pressure for 4 minutes.
- Do a quick release.
- Rinse pasta in cold water in a strainer for 1-2 minutes or until pasta is cold.
- Meanwhile mix together mayo and ranch.
- Stir pasta together with the mayo and ranch mix.
- Top with bacon bits or crumbled bacon.