Make delicious Mexican food with chicken…
Crispy onions and paprika with beans will add chicken the freshness and sweetness…
Mexican Chicken Enchiladas
- 2 chicken breasts cut into a bites
- vegetable oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small red onion sliced
- 1 small white onion sliced
- 2 small red pepper cut into stripes
- 2 small green pepper cut into stripes
- 1 green chilli chopped
- 1 garlic clove crashed
- 5 tsp mexican spice mix
- 2 cup fresh spinach
- 17 oz passata
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 1/2 cup cheese grated
- 1 cup sour cream for serving
- Slice chicken breasts to bite size pieces. Set aside.
- Slice all vegetables and crush garlic clove.
- Heat the oil in a medium pan and fry chicken over a medium heat about 8 minutes. Set aside.
- Take a large pan and heat the oil. Add onions and peppers and fry until they soften about 5 minutes.
- Add 1/2 chilli pepper and crushed garlic clove and fry for 1 minute
- Add the spinach and fry 1 minute and add 3 tsp of the mexican spice mix.
- Add beans and add 1/2 cup passata and add fried chicken and stir to cover with sauce.
- Prepare mexican spice mix and tortillas.
- Put the chicken mixture along the middle of one tortilla, then roll up and put into a baking dish, and repeat with the remaining chicken and tortillas.
- Prepare the rest of passata and grated cheese.
- Pour passata mix around the wraps, then top with the grated cheese and remaining chopped chilli.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes until crisp and bubbling on top, then serve with soured cream.