If your diet is based on a low carb concept, let’s make our favorite pizza pizza according to your needs.
We’ll make a soft foam dough and suggest you stuffing … it’s up to you to customize it to your liking…and enjoy!
Low Carb Prosciutto Pizza
- 4 eggs divided
- 1 tsp tartar cream
- 2 oz low fat cream cheese
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup diced tomatoes or 1/4 can
- mozzarella cheese sliced
- 1 cup fresh spinach chopped
- 4-5 slices prosciutto
- 1 tsp dried basil
- Preheat oven to 300 F and line a pizza pan with parchment paper.
- Separate the egg whites and egg yolks.
- Place the whites in a mixing bowl, add the tartar cream and mix until the whites turn into a firm foam.
- Move to separate bowl.
- Mix the cream cheese, egg yolks , italian seasoning, salt and garlic powder.
- Gently mix the white's foam and yolk mixture.
- Spoon the mixture onto the pizza pan and spread into an circle.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Take out the crust. Spread tomatoes over the top of the crust and add the some slice of mozzarella on the top.
- Sprinkle with chopped spinach.
- Tear the sliced prosciutto into a pieces and arrange them on the pizza.
- Finally top with sliced mozzarela and sprinkle with dried basil.
- Bake about 10 minutes.