Sometimes it’s impossible to persuade you kid to have meat for their lunch and every parent knows that troubles.
Kid’s Turtle Burgers, not the healthiest in the book, but for sure on of the most appealing visually, will make sure your kid eats their protein portion for sure!
You can try something different by using cooked carrots instead of hot dogs and lettuce instead of cheese and achieve much healthier version without affecting that visual part, which for kids is the most important.
Kid's Turtle Burgers
- 1 lbs ground beef
- 1 egg
- 6 hot dogs cooked
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- french fries for serving
- tomato for serving
- Mix ground beef with salt and egg, and form 4 patties so the look like turtle's back.
- Slice the hot dogs like in the picture bellow, horizontally and vertically, so you can make "legs" and "heads" out of them.
- Place the "heads" and "legs" in the patties.
- Slice the cheese and make little bands out of it and then put them on top of the patties.
- If you want well done burgers, cooked them for 45 minutes on preheated oven on 180C or 350F
- Garnish with fries and little mushrooms made out of remaining hot dogs and tomato.
- Let your kids enjoy!