Stuffing is a Thanksgiving day icon. This keto Thanksgiving stuffing uses cauliflower instead of the usual bread stuffing to create a tasty side dish!
Keto Thanksgiving Stuffing
- 1 large head cauliflower riced
- 1 cup mushrooms chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup onion minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 8 tbsp butter
- 1 celery stalk minced
- 2 baby carrots minced
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh sage chopped
- 1 pinch pink Himalayan salt
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
- First, you’ll melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Then, add the onion, carrot (optional), and celery; cook these until they become soft.
- Next, add cauliflower and mushrooms and season to taste with salt and pepper. Continue cooking for another 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add the spices (parsley, rosemary, and sage) and stir until well combined.
- Pour the chicken stock over mixture and cover with a lid. Leave covered until cauliflower is completely tender and chicken stock is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and serve!