Creamy, fudgy and crunchy are just a few words to describe these amazing keto no bake cookies.
We’ve got all the easy keto sweets for you, no bake, microwaved and baked!
Plus yummy chocolate keto cookies are one of the easiest keto dessert recipes we have ever made. Ditch the oats for keto coconut cookies. Also considered low carb no bake cookies because they have such few carbs.
Keto No Bake Cookies
- 2 tbsp real butter
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup coconut shredded
- 4 drops vanilla stevia or sweetener of your choice
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder optional
- In a microwave safe dish, melt butter.
- Stir in peanut butter until smooth. If you chose to make these with cocoa powder, add it now.
- Add stevia and coconut. Mix well.
- Scoop 2″ spoonfuls onto a sheet pan.
- Freeze for 5-10 minutes.
- Store in a sealed bag, refrigerated. If you do not store refrigerated they will be sticky.