This is a perfect low carb recipe which will help you to have energy for even the toughest of days. Keto chicken stew is something everyone can prepare, it won’t take much of your time, and it has one of the best Keto ingredients – cauliflower.
Rich and full of flavors, Keto chicken stew is a dish you can serve to everyone, because contrary to a lot of Keto based dishes it really doesn’t need any additional ingredients, which is the first thing carb loving people will tell you.
Juicy chicken and fresh vegetables are excellent, but coconut milk and curry is what stands out in this recipe and you’ll see it for yourself, it tastes delicious.
Keto Chicken Stew
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken thigh and drumstick
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 glove garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp ginger grated
- 1 lbs cauliflower
- 1 green bell pepper
- 13.5 oz coconut milk
- 3 tsp coconut oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- parsley fresh, for serving
- In deep pan, heat 2 tsp of coconut oil then add curry, ginger and garlic. Cook these ingredients just for a couple of minutes.
- Add sliced chicken and cook for 10 minutes, until it is well cooked.
- Remove from the pan and leave the chicken on a warm place.
- Use the same pan. Add 1 tsp of coconut oil, red bell pepper and sliced cauliflower. Cook for a few minutes.
- Now add coconut milk, cover with lid and let it simmer on low heat for around 45 minutes, or until you can see cauliflower is cooked.
- After 45 minutes, add back the chicken and let it absorb the flavors. Add salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve warm.