These cheesy chicken breasts are the fast and easy Keto dinner.
If you’re on a keto diet this recipe will be one of your favorites. All the things everyone enjoys, chicken, crunchy bacon, melted cheese.
Keto Cheesy Chicken With Crunchy Bacon
- 4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices bacon
- salt and pepper to taste
- dried vegetable seasoning to taste
- 2 cups Mozzarella shredded
- dried chives for garnish
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and dried vegetable seasoning. Set aside.
- Fry bacon on a medium heat until crispy, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Return pan to medium-high heat, add chicken and cook about 5 minutes per side.
- Reduce heat to medium and top chicken with mozzarella. Cook until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle bacon and chives on top before serving.