These easy Keto Breakfast Fat Bombs are made with cream cheese, green onion, eggs, and bacon for one delicious and portable morning meal.
Keto Breakfast Bombs
- 4 hardboiled eggs chopped
- 225 g cream cheese
- 2 tbsp green onion minced
- 450 g bacon cooked and crumbled
- In a medium bowl mix together the egg, cream cheese and green onion. Roll into 8 balls. Place the balls in the freezer for 10 minutes to set just a bit.
- Place the crumbled bacon on a plate and roll the balls in the bacon pressing the bacon slightly into the ball. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.