This white chicken chili is packed full of green chilies and chicken thighs. It creates a generous 12 cup batch that is sure to leave some delicious leftovers.
An interesting alternative to traditional beef chilies.
Instant Pot White Chicken Chili
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 onion medium, diced
- 10 chicken thighs medium,boneless,skinless,cubed
- 300 g green chilies canned,diced
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 kg frozen cauliflower
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Turn your Instant Pot on to the saute setting then melt the butter.
- Add the diced onion and cubed chicken.
- Cook until the chicken looks mostly done.
- Add the green chilies, salt, cumin, oregano, black pepper, and frozen cauliflower. Stir together.
- Add the the 4 cups of chicken broth. Seal the instant pot then cook on high-pressure for 30 minutes.
- Let the Instant Pot sit for 10 minutes before releasing the steam and opening it up.
- Whisk in the sour cream and heavy whipping cream. Serve immediately.