Multi Cooker Bacon Brussels Sprouts Recipe – quick and easy side dish recipe with Brussels sprouts that are steamed and then sauteed with garlic, onion and crispy bacon.
All in your Multi Cooker! These Multi Cooker Brussels Sprouts with Bacon are tender and delicious with bacon.
After steaming in the Multi Cooker for just 3 minutes, the sprouts are tender and melt in your mouth yet they are not mushy. The quick saute with bacon, onions and garlic adds a ton of flavor.
Multi Cooker Bacon Brussels Sprouts (Keto)
- 450 g fresh Brussels sprouts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 White onion chopped
- 6 slices bacon chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Trim ends of washed Brussels sprouts. Cut each in half.
- Add 1 cup of water to your Multi Cooker insert. Place steamer basket inside. Arrange Brussels sprouts in the basket.
- Close the Multi Cooker lid, set valve to sealing, press "manual" or "pressure cooking" setting and set timer to 3 minutes. The pressure cooker will take a few minutes to come to pressure and will start cooking.
- Once done, quickly release pressure by switching the valve to "venting" position.
- Remove Brussels sprouts from the Multi Cooker.
- Drain water out of the insert.
- Set the Multi Cooker to "saute" setting.
- Add olive oil to insert.
- Add onions and garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add bacon and cook until crispy and browned.
- Add Brussels sprouts and stir, sauteeing for a few minutes.
- Turn off the Multi Cooker. Remove Brussels sprouts onto serving dish and ENJOY!!