The balsamic gave the chicken a tang!
Nummy and low cal. What’s not to love?
Herbed Balsamic Chicken
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh basil minced
- 1 tbsp fresh chives minced
- 2 tsp lemon peel grated
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 6 chicken thighs boneless skinless,
- Whisk together all ingredients except chicken. In a bowl, toss chicken with 1/3 cup vinegar mixture; let stand 10 minutes.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat until a thermometer reads 170°, 6-8 minutes per side. Drizzle with remaining vinegar mixture before serving.