Herb butter chicken and potatoes is absolutely easy and tasty dinner.
Believe it or not, this recipe is low in fat. The sauce contains half the fat of a regular butter sauce that no one knows the difference!
On a easy way, in a few steps, you can roast chicken and potatoes and it will be incredible.
Add the vegetables you like and that’s it.
And…dinner is served!
Herb Butter Chicken and Potatoes
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 tsp garlic chopped
- 2 tsp parsley chopped
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp rosemary chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 10 oz chicken breasts cut into big cubes
- 12 oz potatoes cut into cubes
- 6 oz vegetables - broccoli, cauliflower, baby carrot
- Place chicken on the baking tray and arrange the potatoes all aorund.
- Season with salt and pepper. Ligthly baste with olive oil.
- Combine together the butter, broth, garlic, parsley, thyme and rosemary in a bowl.
- Toss 1/2 cup of sauce through the chicken and potatoes.
- Bake in the preheat oven to 400F (200°C) for 20 minutes.
- Remove baking tray from the oven and flip each chicken breasts.
- Move the potatoes to one side and place the vegetables.
- Pour the remaining herb butter sauce over the vegetables and return to the oven for a further 10 minutes or until chicken, potatoes and vegetables are cooked throuhg.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped herbs and serve. Enjoy!