Quick, simple and tasty Peach Dump Cake is always a hit.This Cake Mix Based Treat Is Filled With Peaches And Butter And Is The Perfect Dessert To Make When You Don’t Have Much Time To Prep But Want A Warm, Delicious Cake.
Easy Peach Dump Cake With Only 3 Ingredients
- 820 g can sliced peaches in heavy syrup undrained
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup butter sliced into 24 cuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread peaches, with liquid, into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle cake mix evenly over peaches.
- Place butter evenly over cake mix.
- Bake for 40 - 45 minutes, until golden and bubbly. Serve warm or at room temperature.