Healthy fried rice?
Yes, it is possible. Here’s how.
Easy Fried Rice
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 onion medium, chopped
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 1/2 cups cooked brown rice cooled
- 220 g chicken breast boneless, skinless, cooked,chopped
- 110 g fresh peas
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until onion begins to soften. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add egg whites; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until eggs start to set.
- Add rice, chicken, peas, and soy sauce; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through.
- Divide evenly into four serving bowls; garnish evenly with green onion.