Diet chicken with green puree is one of the recipes that is used if you are on a diet or simply want to make a low-calorie, healthy meal.
Chicken fillet is the meat that is most used in all diets, and by choosing it, you will avoid fat, accumulation of calories and a long time for preparation.
Vegetable puree is an excellent, dietary substitute for mashed potatoes, which are often served with meat. But as potatoes are not good in many diets, we made puree from green vegetables.
If you are on a restrictive diet, choose a diet chicken with green puree for lunch or dinner and enjoy!
Diet Chicken With Green Puree
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 1 cup frozen vegetables ( broccoli, green beans, cauliflower)
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp fresh dill
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pour frozen vegetables with a Himalayan salt into cold water and cook for 15 minutes until the vegetables are cooked.
- When the vegetables are cooked, drain them from the water and grind them with a stick mixer. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and dill. Mix well.
- In a frying pan heat the olive oil and fry the chicken. Salt it.
- Serve the chicken with green puree and salad as desired.