Add this simple, yet tasty turkey with white wine and garlic recipe to your list of slow-cooker favorites. Delicious turkey thighs, white wine, garlic, and fresh parsley make it fresh, bursting with flavor and delicious.
Crockpot Turkey Thighs With White Wine and Garlic
- 680 g boneless turkey thighs (skin removed)
- salt and pepper or lemon pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves (whole)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp parsley chopped
- Gather the ingredients.
- Season turkey with salt and pepper or lemon pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add turkey thighs and brown for about 10 minutes.
- Place turkey in slow cooker and add remaining ingredients. Cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours, or until turkey thighs are cooked through.
- Remove garlic cloves from the pot. Mash a few and return to the slow cooker, if desired.
- Serve turkey with juices.