Cheeseburgers, everyone love them and this is the way to make them into one of the main dishes of your keto diet.
This ultimate comfort food is a fast food classic, and when you try this no bun recipe, you’ll figure they’re as tasty as regular burgers.
Clever Keto Cheeseburger
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 scallions
- 1 avocado
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- fresh cilantro to taste
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 7 oz. shredded cheese divided or half sliced
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp paprika powder
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano finely chopped
- 2 oz. butter for frying
- 5 oz. lettuce
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 5 oz. cooked bacon crumbled
- 4 tbsp pickled jalapeños chopped
- 2 1/2 oz. sliced dill pickles
- 4 tbsp mustard
- 1 red onion optional
- 5 red and yellow cheery tomatoes optional
- Chop up the salsa ingredients and stir together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Mix in seasoning and half the cheese into the ground beef, combining with hands or a wooden spoon until blended.
- Make four burgers and fry in a pan or grill if you prefer. Add the remaining cheese on top towards the end.
- Serve with lettuce, mayo, bacon, cherry tomatoes, pickled jalapenos, dill pickle, mustard and onion and of course homemade salsa.