Gluten free, vegan friendly, and seriously so good for breakfast on the go or post workout protein snacking!
Cinnamon Vanilla No Bake Protein Breakfast Bites
- 3/4 cup gluten free rolled oats or gluten free cereal of choice
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup almond flour or more oat flour (You can also just finely grind raw almonds)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon (extra for coating)
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup nut butter or sunflower seed butter
- 1/2 to 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup maple syrup (or honey if you are not vegan)
- Grind up your oats or cereal in a food processor and transfer into a mixing bowl. This is optional. You can keep them whole as well and adjust the addition of honey.
- Add your almond meal, protein powder, cinnamon, and nut butter. Stir ingredients all together.
- Add in your honey and vanilla then mix again well with hands.
- You might need to add more honey or nut butter if the batter gets to dry
- Roll into balls and place on a cookie tray or plastic ware with parchment paper underneath.
- Let them freeze for 20-30 minutes then transfer into a Ziploc bag.
- Dust with additional cinnamon and vanilla protein if desired.
- Keep in fridge or freezer for up to 6 weeks.