Chrono bruger are one of the recipes you can eat for lunch if you are on a chrono diet. Meat and vegetables…and juicy mozzarella.
There is probably no one who has heard of the chrono diet. As complicated as it may seem, there are a few rules that must be followed and that’s it.
Although there are many forms of chrono diets, the principle remains the same— to eat according to the body’s digestion rate.
We present you a lunch that is easy and quick to prepare, and with small changes you can eat it even if you are in a period of restriction.
Although our advice is to try this burger even though you are not, like us, on a chrono diet.
Try it and enjoy!
- 17.6 oz ground beef
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp chilli
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 4-5 caper chopped
- pinch of baking soda
- 2 tbsp mineral water
- 1 tbsp lard - pork fat
- vegetables for grill zucchini, peppers, onions, eggplant cut into rings
- salt to taste
- 2 slices of mozzarella
- Put the ground beef in a bowl and mix with the onion and garlic.
- Add chopped capers, spices, baking soda and mineral water. Add salt to taste.
- Beat the meat with your hands to expel the air and to make it more compact.
- Take out the meatballs with your hands and shape into 4 burgers.
- Put the fat in the pan to melt and fry the burgers until done.
- Grill all the vegetables on the pan. Add salt to taste.
- Line up vegetables and two burgers in a row you want ... like you're making a tower...
- Place a slice of mozzarella on top and pierce with a longer wooden stick to make it stand. Tip: If you are in the restriction period, avoid mozzarella, and put chili sauce on top.
- Put the burger "tower" in the microwave for a few minutes to melt the mozzarella.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!