This Chinese Chicken With Rice Noodles is a very tasty variation of chicken stir-fry with rice noodles.
You have the opportunity to choose the vegetables you want and get your own personal version of this dish!
Chinese Chicken With Rice Noodles
- 12 oz rice noodles
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breasts sliced or cubed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup bell pepper sliced
- 1 cup broccoli chopped
- 1 1/2 cups mushrooms as desired
- 1/2 chicken broth
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- In a large wok or skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil over high heat. Add chicken and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Stir-fry until just cooked through.
- Remove from the wok and set aside.
- Add bell peppers, broccoli and mushrooms and saute.
- Add chicken and stir-fry until chicken is hot and fully cooked through.
- In a mixing bowl combine chicken stock, soy sauce, ketchup and cornstarch. Add to the wok.
- Add noodles, mix and cook 5 mintes more.
- Sprinkle with green onion before serving.