Salad with chicken and avocado is a very tasty, light salad that contains everything a meal should have.
It can be both breakfast and dinner, and if you’re in a hurry, it can also be the perfect lunch to take away.
Usually, such salads contain mayonnaise or various other toppings, but ours is topped only with refreshing lemon juice.
Now it doesn’t sound so tasty to you anymore, but take our word for it, you were wrong.
It has so much flavor, color and freshness that you have to try it.
So … try and enjoy!
Chicken Avocado Salad
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 small avocados
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 1/4 cup red onion chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh dill chopped
- 100 g bacon cut into small cube
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- Fry the diced bacon in a hot pan until crispy, about 5 minutes.
- Roast the chicken in the same pan. Add salt and pepper
- Leave the chicken to cool, then cut it into bite-sized cubes. Put in a large bowl.
- Add bacon and finely chopped red onion to the bowl.
- Peel an avocado and cut it into cubes. Add chicken and stir.
- Add sweet corn and dill. Stir everything well.
- Mix lemon juice, olive oil and salt and make a dressing. Mix everything well and pour over the salad.
- You can decorate the salad with boiled eggs and serve. Enjoy!