- 500 ml Milk of your choice, unsweetened
- 2 tbsp Keto syrup
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract optional
- 85 g Chia seeds
- Add the liquid ingredients to a mixing bowl (milk, syrup and vanilla extract) and whisk until well combined.
- Add the chia seeds and whisk again.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to eat, stir well, serve and top with your favorite toppings (blueberries, strawberries or raspberries). Keep leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 4-5 days.