Cheesy garlic bread is fast making breakfast with great influence on your senses.
Spices, bread, many tipe of cheese, garlic, parsley made a symphony.
Easy to make, not time consuming and perfect comfort food.
Try this recipe in combination with marinara sauce and you won’t regret it.
Be sure to serve it right out of the oven to experience the perfect flavor.
Cheesy garlic bread
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese or other cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise Greek yogurt can be substituted.
- 1 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Kosher sal to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 loave baguette cut in half then separate in half crosswise
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley leaves chopped
- 1 can Marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (200 °C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place bread, cut-sides up, onto the prepared baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup cheese, mozzarella, mayonnaise, garlic, Parmesan and Italian seasoning; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread cheese mixture evenly over the bread slices; top with remaining cheese.
- Place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired. Use marinara as a dipping sauce.