Celery root + Carrot = Healthy
People usually don’t combine healthy and tasty, but we assure you this recipe is not the example of that.
You can cheat this healthy part by adding some cheese on toast, we tried it and it’s perfect.
Celery root and carrot soup
- 1/2 large celery root peeled, chopped
- 8 oz carrots peeled, chopped
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp peeled ginger finely grated
- salt to taste
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 bash celery leaves (for serving)
- toasted bread (for serving)
- Place celery root and carrots in a large pot; add 6 cups water. Bring to a simmer over medium heat; cook until tender, 30–35 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Purée in a blender with yogurt, honey, coriander, and ginger until smooth; season with salt and pepper.
- Serve soup topped with celery leaves and toasted bread.