Burger and Cabbage Plate
- 300 g Ground Beef
- 2 tbsp Butter for frying
- 400 g Green Cabbage
- 50 g Mayonnaise
- 8 pcs Radishes
- 1 pcs Dill Pickle
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Form the burger patties from plain ground beef (wet hands can help make this easier). Season with salt and pepper.
- Fry burgers in butter over medium to high heat until they have a nice browned surface on both sides.
- Lower the heat to medium and fry a little bit more until the burgers are cooked the way you prefer.
- Shred the cabbage using a sharp knife or mandolin.
- Serve the burger with shredded cabbage, mayonnaise, radishes, pickles and mustard. Drizzle olive oil over the cabbage before serving.