Pizza’s not just for dinner! Here we combine two kid favorites—mini pizzas and scrambled eggs—for a breakfast treat adults and kids will both love.
Breakfast Mini Pizzas
- 1 large egg beaten
- 2 tbsp Marinara sauce
- 1 whole-wheat English muffin split and toasted
- 2 tbsp Italian cheese blend shredded
- 2 slices pepperoni optional
- Preheat oven or toaster oven broiler.
- Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add egg and cook, stirring often, until set into soft curds, 1 to 2 minutes. Spread marinara sauce on English muffin halves. Top with the scrambled egg, cheese and pepperoni (if using). Broil until the cheese is melted, 1 to 3 minutes.