I believe you will be happy to make this bread.
It’s easy to make, you don’t need a mixer, just mix the ingredients, bake and enjoy … but wait for it to cool 🙂
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup calorie-free sweetener
- 2 tbsp margarine melted
- 3 very ripe bananas medium size, peeled and mashed
- 1 large egg
- cooking spray or butter to grease the mold
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine flours , baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Mash bananas, combine with sweetener, melted margarine and egg. Stir well.
- Mix the dry ingredients with a banana mix. Knead with a wooden spoon until you have a uniform mix.
- Pour batter into an loaf pan. Bake at 350° for 50 to 55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 minutes; remove from pan, and cool completely on wire rack.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 minutes; remove from pan, and cool completely on wire rack.