After Easter egg salad
This recipe answers the question of what to do with all those colored eggs once Easter has passed. It’s also nut free, dairy free and vegetarian.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 red onion small, finely diced
- 1 tbsp stone-ground mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried dill weed
- 1/2 tsp celery seed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices gluten-free bread
- lettuce leaves
- Chop hard-boiled eggs and add to a bowl with all the other ingredients. Mix just to combine.
- Serve on toasted bread with lettuce leaves or other greens.
Recipe from glutenfreeliving.com
Calories: 570kcalCarbohydrates: 26gProtein: 22gFat: 38gCholesterol: 560mgFiber: 1gSugar: 5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!