Diet Apple Crumble Cake is a very interesting dessert, which is dietary, so delicious that you will surely make it even if you are not on a diet.
The base of boiled apples is juicy and sweet, and the crumbs sprinkled on the cake are crunchy and delicious.
You are probably often in a dilemma as to what kind of cake to make, and it does not harm your figure, nor does it cause a feeling of guilt …
If you find yourself in such a situation, we suggest diet apple crumble cake.
What is very important is that the recipe does not contain any sugar or flour, so you are free to enjoy this delicious, juicy and at the same time crunchy cake.
Be slim and enjoy!
Add To Shopping List
Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
- Sprinkle apples with cinnamon.
- Half of butter heat in a pan and add the apples. Simmer for 10 minutes until softened.
- Coat the baking tray with very little butter and pour over the apple mass. Level the mass so that the surface is flat.
- Melt the remaining butter and add chopped hazelnuts or nuts and coconut. Mix everything until you get a thick mixture that is in crumbs. Spread the mixture over the apple mass.
- Bake in the oven at 392 F (200 °C) for 20 minutes until the crumbs get a nice tan.
- Serve and enjoy!
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.